Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Not A Good New Year


Okay, my New Year didn't start out great...around 2:00 a.m. on the 1st I developed a stomach virus.  Now mind you, there was no warning of this, I wasn't sick on my stomach or anything, but it happened and continued until about 6:30 a.m.   <I was somewhat perplex, as at some point I couldn't of had anything to puke up - but I did>.  The rest of the day was spent in bed or on the couch wrapped up in a blanket trying to get warm - which I couldn't, the cold chills were terrible.  Sometime last night, I all of a sudden felt normal - all at once.  Today I've spent most of it sleeping and so far have eaten jello and drank a cup of tea. 

Needless to say, the diet hasn't actually started yet...the thought of food is well, nauseating.





No comments:

Post a Comment