Friday, February 29, 2008

It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This!


 

This is my new monitor - a 22 inch widescreen.  Though the photos don't show it well, the clarity of this screen is unreal - I love it!!!

My sister-in-law recently bought a new HP computer with a 19 inch widescreen.  I helped her set up her internet and was very impressed with the monitor.  So......  at first I looked at the HP, only a larger one than she had.  I then ran a check through www.tigerdirect.com and looked at other options.  Well, I knew what how the HP looked and worked....but there was a Samsung reasonably priced.  My current monitor was a Samsung and I've always loved it.  I debated back and forth, but went with the Samsung.  I'm not disappointed in that decision.

I'm a computer geek - I can't help it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment