Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It Was An Interesting Morning...

A lot of people find it odd that I carry my camera with me.  But there are times things happen and I know a lot of people wish they had a camera.  I never have to worry about it.  And if the picture is interesting enough, it makes a good blog...like today.

This morning I walked out my back door to go to work.  On the other side of the alley in my neighbors yard was this:

                                                  

Let me give you a closer look:

                                                   

Yep, they were HUGE!!  For those wondering, these are buzzards.  I live in town, so you don't come across this sight too much - mostly in the country and mostly hovering around dead things.  All my cats are accounted for, though I *did* see the neighbor's cat early that morning, I haven't seen him around since - but who could blame him?  When I left for work, the one was on the neighbor's porch sitting on top of the grill and the other was right above it on the roof.

Didn't see them around this evening - thank God!!

1 comment:

  1. Great post. Just found it on AOL. Thanks for the useful information. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete