Tuesday, November 24, 2009

And They Finally Got It Right!!!

Well, you know, every year I give a list of the Sexiest Men Alive because People Magazine never seems to get it right.  But this year, I applaud them...because the sexiest man alive for 2009 is:



JOHNNY DEPP!!!

And I'll agree with this one, he is one sexy man!!  But as with, every year...I must give mention to the men I consider "sexy".......

 
Yeah, you already guessed, KEVIN SPACEY always tops my list!
 
 
ALEXANDER SKARSGARD

And Alexander gets his good looks from his father:

  STELLAN SKARSGARD

 MICHAEL ROSENBAUM

 ED NORTON

 SEAN BEAN

 GABRIEL BYRNE

Okay, time to get your votes in....comment and let me know who to add!!

I do have one complaint with People Magazine though.....Adam Lambert made their list??????  Yeah, I don't get it either!!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Johnny, they also need to add Barry Pepper, yum

    ReplyDelete