Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another Relaxing Day....

Today CC and I are headed to Chambersburg to see:



The Men Who Stare At Goats!!!  Being the Kevin Spacey fan that I am, naturally this is my top choice, and as always CC is appeasing me.  But the movie does look good doesn't it?  I don't think Kevin's part is a big one, but I'll take whatever I can get. 

Hopefully, later in the week we can go see The Fourth Kind.

Keeping with the old photos theme, here's some more:



The is me.  First photo is ready for church and the second is apparently after a New Year's hangover - lol!!  Even at age 2 (if the dates on the photos are correct), I was the partier!!



Above is my Mugsey.  Mugsey was my cat - he was extremely friendly and not afraid of anything.  He use to chase big dogs out of our yard.  Unfortunately, Mugsey was so friendly that someone took him, killed him and dumped him back in the yard.  It was a tragic ending for such a nice cat.

CC - I'll be at your house early, to see if I can solve the picture problem with your computer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment