Thursday, November 19, 2009

Grrrr........

It's been one of THOSE nights.  First my new washer & dryer were to arrive between 5:00 and 8:00 - it never showed.  This causes a problem for tomorrow as someone was coming for the old washer and dryer and they need to be up and out of the cellar for that....and well they're not.  I then noticed on the receipt that you could check the status of your purchase...when I did, it had the delivery date as NEXT FRIDAY!!!  Black Friday???  I think not.  We were specifically told tonight and that if anything changed we'd receive a phone call - no call has occurred.

The weather is crappy - it's pouring down rain.  I ran out to McDonald's to get our dinner.  We sit down to eat.  I get up to get a drink and tell hubby "Don't let the dogs at my food."  I'm not gone 10 seconds, when I walk back in the room, Keyser is on my chair eating my sandwich; hubby's eating fries and watching TV.  So I had a little fit.  Had to throw my dinner out and then hubby wanted to offer me one of his sandwiches, which I nastily refused - had I wanted that sandwich, I'd of ordered it!!!  Grrrrr.....



No comments:

Post a Comment