Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This & That

CC asked for Barry Pepper to be added to the sexiest men:



Any others????

Today was another trip down the road to Johns Hopkins.  Just another follow up to July's surgery.  Things are well and he doesn't have to go back for 6 months.......well, for surgery follow-up.  Next week it's down the road for a colonoscopy and endoscopy.  Hubby was diagnosis ed locally with 3 stomach ulcers prior to the last surgery and they've caused some other problem that can become serious.  So he's opted for a Johns Hopkins doctor rather than a local one.  I have to agree; they are just so nice and professional there.  We are lucky to live so close.


2 comments:

  1. Horrible picture of him, but I do still think he should be added. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing stuff,Thanks so much for this!This is very useful for me. i think it will absolutely help me alot with my projects .

    ReplyDelete