Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Lazy Sunday

Well it's not totally lazy, I did do some clean up and I am doing laundry, but technically it's a "whatever gets done, gets done and what doesn't, doesn't" day.



Poor Joppa Rhode...his respiratory infection hasn't gotten better which resulted in another Vet visit.  They did a chest x-ray and declared he has pneumonia, which now means he has 2 medications and a vitamin to take.  He's contagious, so he can't come home yet and we have to disinfect ourselves before touching our own animals.  Hubby has now chosen to call him "Ka-ching" due to the Vet bills; but I told him NO, his name is Joppa Rhode.  He does seem happy and content though.



I've been off the diet track, not overly eating but eating things not Atkins approved.  Getting ready to get back on track this week.  I'll be making my breakfast quiche from a few posts back again plus a lunch one as well. 



I finally got my Kindle!!  I've been wanting and wanting one.  First downloaded book:  Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.  There's a whole slew of the classics now with a supernatural touch to them.  I haven't started it yet, but I'm told it's enjoyable.



And that's my lazy Sunday!!


1 comment:

  1. That quiche was really good. Thanks for having a link to the recipe. Am going to make it again with mushrooms added.

    ReplyDelete