Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Joppa Finally Arrives Home

Several posts back I had mentioned that hubby was fostering a cat at his shop which we decided to bring home.  We did that on Sunday.  I can't say it's a very easy transistion...Sebastian is doing a lot of hissing, howling & whining, but he does that anytime we bring a new animal home, so he'll settle down soon.  Spunky doesn't seem to care and since Joppa knows Keyser & Toby from the shop, there's been no problems there.  Cooper is just a slight jealous, but they jumped off the bed and through the house last night to play; so that's going well.



Some photos:











He & Keyser were chasing a fly.







3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work from your side... have a nice time with yoru blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post your research is very interesting!thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete