Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This & That

Yep, I know – I’ve totally been neglecting this blog.  Sorry about that, I’ve just been extremely busy.


The absent co-worker has returned and things are slowly getting back to normal.  My file room,  however,  is a mess.  Yes, someone had been doing it all these weeks, but not to my specs and the files will never pass the upcoming audit in December.  So I’ve lots of work ahead of me to get that straightened out!!


On a happier note, I’ve started a side business!!  I’ve taken my love for animals to the next level…..no, no- not a rescue but sort of a pet store!!


If you are familiar with Tupperware, Longaberger, Mary Kay, etc. home parties…well it’s sort of the same thing except I’m selling pet products!  Though I came across 3 companies doing this, I chose Shure Pets because I really enjoyed the fact that there was no pressure and the one consultant sent me information and let me decide myself (one of the other companies spammed me to death).


Naturally….my very close friends and family (Kim, Linda, Rhonda, Judy, CC, Beth – to name a few) I’ll be hunting down to schedule parties…however, for those that live outside the area – you can view the catalog here: Shure Pets Catalog and place orders here:  My Shure Pets Site.  If you’d like a catalog to keep, please email me and I’ll send you one out!!  They've been doing some updating, so if you come across an item in the catalog that's not on the site, please email me and I can get it for you!!


I’m very excited about this venture and I hope my friends and family will be supportive J!



No comments:

Post a Comment