Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hmmmmmm......

Today I've been lazy...but a little productive! 

Since warm weather is upon us I decided to check out that part of my closet.  I have many tops that were very tight last year...this year they are too big!  So I hit Kmart and bought some different colored t-shirts until I could rebuild my spring wardrobe.  I then made a stop at Goodwill and bought some more tops, a pair of capris and a pair of Calvin Klein jeans! In the meantime, I need to box up some more clothes.

I had an interesting conversation with a co-worker from one of the other divisions yesterdays.  She told me she was a life time member of Weight Watchers and we had an enjoyable talk.  When I told her of the "issues" I have within my own office and the offer of my "fat clothes" that I never made...she became mad - "Why should you have to hide your achievements to make them happy?"  I agree - why do I?

Weight loss is always an ongoing struggle in all directions.

1 comment:

  1. My Saturday has been lazy too. I did manage a blog post tho…nothing exciting, I assure you. I just wish the weather would brighten up. I don't feel like moving from behind my desk on these cloudy days.

    ReplyDelete