Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sigh......

I had a gain last week at weigh-in.  Not ounces this time but 1.4 lbs., which in my opinion is a lot.

I know that weight gains happen - I know that; I also know I could of gone in the next day and weighed something entirely different!  I guess my problem with it is that I'm so close to goal and just can't seem to get there!

Advice on the Weight Watchers boards mostly is to "tweek" the program - lower your daily points, go back to the old point system, etc...  I just can't seem to do those options.  On the old system when you were at the lowest daily points it was like starvation.  I'm currently at the lowest on the new system and it's very doable; if I change that...I'm afraid I won't be able to live with it.  Some better advice was to switch around your meals.  I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast everyday; so I've been trying something different this week.  We will see how that goes.  I also have upped my walking a little - another suggestion.

But anyway, Yes - gains do happen; how we choose to deal with them is what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment