Sunday, July 17, 2011

GOAL! GOAL!

Well getting to Goal was expected with the doctor's note, what wasn't expected was the 2.8 lb. loss for the week!!  Yep, you read that right - 2.8 lbs.!  After all this time!!!

Now starts the 6 weeks of maintenance - yes, I have to do that.  That's okay though...hopefully I'll be Lifetime by vacation.

Everyone seems to be very happy for me and that's very important to me as I need that support!  And hopefully I'm not sounding like the weight loss expert to everyone - lol!  Sometimes though I can't help it. 

Like I've said before, you must find the program that will work for you for a LIFETIME.  You must be in the right frame of mind to do it.  You must measure, weigh and track.  If you can't do it on your own, find some support - I get sick of hearing "I can't afford Weight Watchers"...yes you can!  I'm not rolling in money here..but packing lunch rather than going out has helped a lot.  I use to eat lunch out every day..if you figure approximately $8.00 a day for lunch - that's $40 a week.  That $40 will pay the Weight Watchers monthly fee.  You just have to decide whether the food or your health is more important.  But if you truly can't do that, find a friend to diet with.  I couldn't do it without CC!!  Check my sidebar...many diet program options there - some are free.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 2.8 pounds even after coming to the Tea Party. That's amazing...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on goal! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete