Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Coming Tomorrow....

Well the mattress is due to arrive tomorrow and we just discovered that our bed frame doesn't expand to a king size - I was so sure it did.

So after the delivery we will have to go out and get one - geez......

On the up side, I scored a king size sheet set on clearance at Target for $18.00 and since I had a gift card it was FREE!  I then got a $70 sheet set for $20 on sale at JC Penney's.  Hubby bought the mattress cover and pillows.  So we are ready!!  And I can sleep in on Sunday - so the first night will be great.

Hubby's in the process of moving the business....lots a work a head for us.

I'm also ready for CC and my's trip to Ocean City, MD September 22nd-25th and am now in the planning stages for my Spacey trip next year to NYC.  Busy, busy......

No comments:

Post a Comment