Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Decisions, Decisions..

As stated in a previous post I'll be seeing Kevin Spacey twice in NY next year.  I'm reconsidering that though.

Times are tough, especially financially and I'm thinking of selling my ticket to the January show.  The February date was my planned trip with Jill & Maureen from the get go...the January one just kind of happened.  Giving up January means giving up the cast talk afterwards which would of been nice; but sometimes sacrifices must be made.

I'm not quite sure what to do...but I'm thinking if I can sell it, that would be the wise decision and besides it's not like I'm not going at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment