Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Change Is Good!

My normal weekday breakfast consists of instant oatmeal, non-fat milk, coffee and a banana.  Lately I've had a ho-hum feeling about that plus for some reason it doesn't keep me full until lunch anymore.

Today I did a switcheroo...I had a Thomas' Blueberry Bagel Thin with Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Cream Cheese, non-fat milk, coffee and a banana.  It has really kept me full and it was so nice of a change.  I'm looking forward to it for tomorrow!

Lunches have been a little bland as has dinners.  Today I'm opting for a sandwich (rather than last night's leftovers) and a salad; tonight I'm looking at a new Weight Watchers recipe Beef, Bacon & Mushroom Stew that I got from their site - I'm doing it in the crockpot rather than stovetop so hopefully everything will be alright!  May buy noodles to go with it.

If I'm going to keep up with this "lifestyle change"...I need some new things!

Sometimes change is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment