Thursday, April 25, 2013

Seriously????

I decided I wanted my Weight Watchers E-Tools back.  According to Weight Watchers, if I'm Lifetime and have shown up at a meeting within the past 4 weeks - I can pay $14.95 a month for e-tools.  All I need is an activation code for it.

There are 2 ways to get an activation code:  At a meeting or by faxing some information to Weight Watchers directly and they'll send you a code via email.   Hmmmmmmm......

Obviously the easiest was a meeting, HOWEVER, at our meeting no one knew anything about an e-tools activation code.  You would of thought I was making it up!  They claim the only way to get it e-tools is by paying the monthly fee of $42.95.  Apparently the people working my WW location need to do some reading.

Ho-Hum.....

No comments:

Post a Comment